Lately we've been inspired by organizations whose leaders are digging into CSR, taking advantage of the power of doing good to power business results. Leading organizations are taking an inventory of all of the ways that the organization and its employees are giving back. And they're coming up with some great ideas for celebrating good.
Here's what's most popular:
- Surveying employees to determine existing and potential levels of engagement in the corporate giving program and setting goals accordingly
- Streamlining overall program structure
- Implementing a time-bound employee giving campaign to engage associates in the company's strategic charitable causes
- Establishing a birthday program for employees, annually acknowledging the personal contributions each associate is making to the community
- Setting up a way to easily monitor and measure the results of a corporate giving program to more easily share the results of what the employees and the company have accomplished
- Establishing a regular employee development and continuing education program to support employee interest in giving back, and maximizing its positive impact on the corporate culture
It all sounds good to us. How about you?